Sunday, September 27, 2009

Designing Storybook Albums


Well I've spent most of the weekend designing Fine Art Storybook Albums. This is a lot of fun considering I spent 17 years working as a graphic artist for a local Fortune 500 company. I've even designed yearbooks for area Elementary and Middle Schools and overseen the production/sell of the yearbooks. This gave me great pleasure knowing hundreds of students would be looking at my work and keeping it as a keepsake from their school years. As a photographer, when a bride orders a Storybook Album it thrills me because I know I'm going to get to personally design a keepsake. I look at each album as a piece of memorable history which will be passed down to future generations. Photography after all, is recording the present to be shared with the future. I invite you to preserve your memories by purchasing a Fine Art Storybook Album for your memories. (sample album page attached)

No comments:

Post a Comment